WordPress hosting you can rely on – WPEngine
WordPress hosting can often be a stressful experience if you choose the wrong host. Many hosting companies claim to be the best WordPress Hosting when it comes to handling your WordPress installation but few actually deliver. WPEngine is one of those few, they offer the very best premium WordPress hosting for your website(s).
Premium hosting is different from your standard shared unmanaged hosting, because they will do almost everything for you. It’s the perfect option for those who want to be sure that their site is always in safe hands and looked after 24/7. WPEngine will ensure your site is backed up every date and always up to date without you having to do a thing. There’s also no need to set up complicated caching plugins (or even know what caching is!) because WPEngine takes care of it all to make sure you site loads blazing fast no matter what. Google say they lose 20% of their traffic for every additional 100 milliseconds it takes a page to load. It’s important to make sure you site can be as fast as possible to ensure you are not losing traffic and potential customers. This site is hosted on WPEngine and hopefully you noticed how quickly it loaded up, as soon as I set the website up I could instantly tell it was much faster than some of my other sites on un managed hosting.
- Incredibly quick – One of the fastest WordPress hosting providers you will find, using evercache technology and high-tech servers.
- infinitely scalable – No matter how much traffic you get WPEngine will handle it.
- 100% Uptime guarantee – Money back if your site isn’t up 24/7 365.
- Backed up – Automatically backed up and easy restore with just one click.
- Plugin and theme suggestions – Helping to make sure you are using the very best WordPress has to offer.
- Expert support – A team of WordPress experts ready and waiting to help you.
- Power Tools – Lots of extra tools and features for WordPress Power users.
- Staging area – very handy feature allowing you to test new features and websites before you make the changes live.
- Managed Upgrades – WordPress will be upgraded as soon as a new version is available.
The customer support from WPEngine is some of the best in the business. They will help you with any issue you may face in a quick and friendly manner. Perfect if you are a beginner or don’t have a lot of time to troubleshoot and fix the problem yourself. They also have a large knowledge base with many questions answered already, so you won’t find yourself stuck for long. One of my favourite support features is they fact they will fix your site free of charge should it be hacked or attacked. Obviously they will do everything they can do ensure you don’t get hacked in the first place, but nobody can protect from everything.
The cost of WPEngine is a bit more than your average Hostgator or shared WordPress hosting, however you definitely get what you pay for with WPEngine and the extra price is 100% worth it for all the extra features and support you get.
Plans start at $29 a month for the basic plan, recommended if your site gets around 10,000 visitors a month or less. The $100 dollar a month plan is recommended if you have more than one website (you can host up to 10) or up to 100,000 visitors.
It’s important to note that if you were to go over the visitor recommendation limits WPEngine will not ever shut your site down or limit you in any way, but rather work with you and explore further options for you. Check out full features and pricing here.
For the month of October only – enter the coupon code “hostober” and receive an additional 3 months of free WordPress hosting on all annual plans . As October has ended the promotion is now 2 months free hosting, still a great offer. Be sure not to miss out on this fantastic saving. Head on over to WPEngine now and see what you are missing out on.